Thank you for your interest in joining the Photonics Education and PBL Projects email list community!
This email list service is maintained by the New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE).
Please post information about photonics education and PBL classroom implementation, such as key publications and conferences tips and tricks, new ideas, best practices. Feel free to ask questions, answer, and reply! Anything to do with photonics (or related STEM) education and problem-based learning is of interest!
To subscribe, fill out the form below.
Here are a few basic tips on using the service:
- To send a message to everyone on the list, simply address an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you reply to a message, the email will be distributed to everyone in the group. If you want to reply directly to the author, simply edit the “TO” field in your reply email address bar.
- If you no longer wish to be part of the group, simply follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from the list.
Here are a few basic usage guidelines:
- All postings should be related to the intended topic of the list and be conducted in a courteous, professional tone.
- The opinions expressed in list discussions are those of individual subscribers and are not necessarily those of their institutions or organizations, or of NEBHE. NEBHE and PBL Projects are not responsible for the opinions expressed on any of the discussion lists it supports.
- Inappropriate use of the list is not acceptable. Please consider your own institution or organization policies concerning inappropriate use when using the list.
- Because NEBHE lists include a wide variety of participants, some confusion may arise about what is acceptable to the group. If you have a concern, you are encouraged to reach out directly to the offending subscriber. If you are uncomfortable addressing the issue, please bring it to the attention of Judy Donnelly at email@example.com or Daren Follweiler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All postings should be signed with the subscriber’s name, institutional affiliation, and e-mail address.