The PBL Projects are aligned to national education standards. Because standards have changed since the projects began in 2006, different documents exist for each project. Please see the Standards Alignment section under each PBL project on this page to access the standards related to that project. The standards alignments are also located in the (password protected) Teacher Resources section of each Challenge.
Advanced Manufacturing PBL
- AM PBL ELA Standards (Note: three tabs located at top of document)
- AM PBL NGSS and CCSS Alignments for High School and Middle School
Note:four tabs located at top of document).
STEM PBL and PHOTON PBL
Each STEM PBL and PHOTON PBL Challenge is aligned to the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards for grades 9-12, the National Science Education Standards (NSES) for grades 9-12, and the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEA) Standards for Technology Literacy for grades 9-12 and the Common Core State Standards for grades 9-12.
- STEM and Photon Math Standards
- STEM and Photon ELA Standards (Note: three tabs located at top of document)
- STEM National Science, Mathematics, and Technological Literacy Standards
- Photon National Science, Mathematics, and Technological Literacy Standards